Holiday Table Inspo
The holidays are just around the corner and after a whirlwind of a year, creating a comfortable and safe space for family to gather has never been more important. Our approach? Small gatherings, big moods.
Recipe for entertaining success: a fuss-free and fun table and a clear path to the wine fridge. We'll let you handle the wine and we will serve up some inspiration for the table.
Our creative director, Liz, set the table in her Savannah home with linens and accessories from Freshly Set. If you have a hard time committing to a style, Freshly Set should be your new go-to. The brand makes it easy to rent designer goods for your special occasion and easily ship them back when the night is over. If you're loving Liz's fun table as much as we are, we've included a similar look below with all of the sourcing for your shopping pleasure!
Now that we've wet your appetite for pretty tables, here are our ideas for your next dinner or holiday party. :)
Our first look is inspired by Liz's table created with Freshly Set. This bright and poppy scheme is sure to liven up any dinner. In the winter, pair it with darker greenery and bright red berries and carry it into summer with tulips as seen in Liz's home.
- Table cloth: Coral Peacock Tablecloth, Freshly Set
- Dinner napkin: Coral Peacock Napkin, Freshly Set
- Napkin ring: Orchid Napkin Ring, Freshly Set
- Coupe glass: Blush Pink Champagne Coupe, Estelle Colored Glass
- Water pitcher: Casa Coral Pitcher, Pomelo
- Candlestick: Palm Tree Candle Holder, The Avenue
Counter the cold weather with this island-inspired table-scape. Green linens provide a feeling of calm, and the funky, rattan candle stick and placemats keep things feeling playful. Also, how cute is this glass tumbler?
- Table cloth: Jasmine Tablecloth, Amanda Lindroth
- Dinner napkins: Mughal Jardin Dinner Napkins, India Amory
- Cocktail napkins: Foliage Cocktail Napkins, Houses and Parties
- Glass tumbler: Green Bilia Tumblr, Land of Belle
- Rattan Candlestick: Woven Flower Candlestick, The Avenue
- Rattan placemat: Vera Flower Placemat, Freshly Set
Give your guests a fresh take on a "blue Christmas." Pattern takes center stage in this scheme with a playful cast of characters. Scalloped edges and a beautiful glass blown carafe and water glasses are balanced by more soothing components, like the muted cocktail napkins and hazy blue stemware.
- Table cloth: Emma Sky Tablecloth, Pepper Home
- Placemat: Sicily Scallop Placement, Elizabeth Lake
- Cocktail napkins: Loomi Moss Cocktail Napkins, Pepper Home
- Stemware: Cobalt Blue Stemware, Estelle Colored Glass
- Candle: Lacquer Twist Taper Candle, The Avenue
- Carafe and water glass: Blue and White Endless Summer Collection, Land of Belle
Itching for more? Check out Liz's holiday table from last year, created with linens from our friend and Weezie Hype Girl, Julia Amory.