Hosting With India Amory
Ho ho hosting season is upon us. Whether you’re hosting a bunch of friends, extended family, or a few friends over to cheers, we want to make hosting as easy, or as Weezie, as possible.
Together with India Amory, we put together some tips and gorgeous tablescapes. They’ll give you the best backdrop for the best time.
1. The Tablecloth India Amory Coral Beach Peach Tablecloth
2. The Reindeer
If you're looking to add a reindeer to your holiday decor, check out Hobby Lobby for this inexpensive model! Or, take it from us, this large brass reindeer from One Kings Lane is the perfect tablescape center piece.
3. The Napkins and HardwareIndia Amory Fir Tree Dinner Napkins // Gold Flatware Set from West Elm
Not the one hosting this season and looking for a hostess gift? We loved this article from People. They picked 21 hostess gifts, including our navy makeup towels that are perfecting for gifting!
Other Hosting Hacks:
- Put a carafe of water by the bedside table. Our Brand Marketing Associate and PR maven Nan recently fell in love with this Dandelion Carafe and Tumbler by Petra Palumbo.
- Nothing says welcome home like seeing your face around the house. Charm a relative by framing photos of them, reminding them of that special trip you took together.
- For the coziest holiday kitchen, and a dinner that smells as delicious as they come, we are braising this Short Rib Ragu in the slow cooker alllll day long.
- ALWAYS keep music playing throughout your house or apartment. We haven't stopped listening to the Obama's Summer 2019 playlist.
Need more holiday hosting tips? Read the rest of our “Hostess Tips” blog post!