At Home Workouts Round-up
Staying in the house 24/7 is a recipe for madness, quarantine or not. At-home workouts are a good way to make sure you’re staying sane and getting some endorphins going. If your city’s gyms have been shut down to protect against the coronavirus, don’t worry! There are still lots of ways to make sure you’re still sweating at home. So we rounded up some of our favorite gyms and influencers offering online classes, free trials, and fitspo:
Best At-Home Workout Sources:
- Glo has over 4,000 Pilates, yoga, and meditation classes that you can take on demand, from your living room. They have options for all levels, plus they’ll let you personalize your practice. Free trial: 15 days.
- Obé offers 100 live classes per week – but if you can’t make those, they have thousands of their signature 28-minute sessions on demand online. And if even 28 minutes sounds like too much for your busy schedule, they offer 10-minute express options. Free trial: 1 month.
- Anna Victoria (@annavictoria)- This IG influencer is 20 weeks pregnant, and she offers amazing pregnancy-friendly workouts and inspo for everybody on her insta. Plus she’s extending the free trial on her app FitBody to a whole month since everyone’s stuck at home. Free trial: 1 month with code DAJEITALIA
- CALI FULLER 🥥 (@califullerfit)- If you’re not the kind of person with dumbbells stashed in your garage, Cali offers tons of at-home workouts with zero equipment necessary. There’s no free trial, but her plan is now on sale – 20 workouts a month for $14.99.
- KAYLA ITSINES (@kayla_itsines)- Kayla is the genius behind the Bikini Body Guide, or BBG workouts, where all you need is 28 minutes a few times a week and basic equipment. Plus her SWEAT app offers tons more resources and workouts. Free trial: 7 days.
- Free yoga streaming on youtube- Boho Beautiful - If down dog is more your speed, or you’re looking to save some $$$, Boho Beautiful offers relaxing yoga classes for free on their YouTube channel. And let’s face it, we could all use a little more om in times like these.
- Whitney Simmons (@whitneyysimmons) Whitney is one of our favorite fitness influencers. She usually spends most of her workouts at the gym, but ever since the coronavirus outbreak, she’s been posting tons of at-home workouts so you can follow along from your place. Here are some of our favorites:
And if you like her IG workouts, Whitney’s also got an app, ALIVE, with a free 7-day trial.
- Peloton is offering a free 90 day trial to new users- they offer a wide variety of workouts that don’t need a bike -- No Peloton bike or tread necessary for this one. Peloton knows that everyone is looking for ways to sweat at home, so they’ve extended their app free trial to 90 days. It’s your pass to thousands of on-demand strength, toning, and yoga classes. Free trial: 90 days. Check out their app here!
- SoulCycle- Off the bike workout series, Peloton’s not the only spin company helping you work out off the bike. SoulCycle is offering an at-home workout series, with live streams with your favorite instructors every day.
- Orangetheory- Member Communication Regarding Coronavirus they’re posting a 30 min at home no equipment workout each day! Orangetheory is also doing daily workouts on YouTube – and they know that you might not have a treadmill or bar at home, so they’re helping you adapt. The only equipment you’ll need for their daily 30-min workouts is stuff you probably already have in your house. Like a packed suitcase, or a travel makeup pouch.
- Melissa Wood is all about workouts for long, lean muscles using low-impact movements. But her workout routine isn’t just about your body: it’s about your mind, too, and your relationship with yourself. Free trial: 7 days.
- MeganRoup+The Sculpt Society®️ (@meganroup) - Megan is the founder of the Sculpt Society, an athletic approach to working out, with lots of dance-based cardio and sculpting workouts. And their app lets you workout from anywhere! Free trial: 14 days.
Need something to listen to while you're working out? Check out our podcast round-up for some of our all-time favorite podcasts!
P.S. our short robe makes the perfect post-workout outfit. Unwind after burning those calories and pat yourself on the back- YOU DID IT!