Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and we have you covered when it comes to gifts for the many loves of your life. Think: Patterned Robes for her, and a robe for him as well. And for the gals? Our Coral Heart Makeup Towels are sure to be the talk of Galentine's dinners to come. Lastly, Lil Weezie and Pink Beach Towels make the perfect gifts for littles.
As you know, no main course is complete without the perfect wine pairing. So we searched the web for the perfect compliments to their soft and fluffy gifts. Keep reading for all of our picks!
- The sweetest stationery set for her – this set pairs beautifully with our Blue Hearts Robes!
- Blue stripes are our love language. This card would be so sweet for a little boy.
- Hubba hubba! This is our fav card for the guy in your life (who looks even better in a robe!)
- Invite the MVP to your Galentine's zoom with this card from Neighborly.
- Don't text your teen their Valentine, send this card instead.
- I'm masking you to get this card for your child's classroom Valentines.
- A card for the person you still like post-10 months in quarantine.
- A sweet one for the littles from our friends at Dogwood Hill.
- This card is so very lovely (matching flowers and robe suggested.)
- The card says it all, the sweetest pick for the sweetest girl.
- Flirty stationery? Yes, please.
- There's plenty of cards in the sea, but few top this letter-pressed one.
And when you're done writing your love notes, shop for the rest with us. Happy love day!