Beach towels as tablecloths is always a good idea, especially when they're this pretty. ;) We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary of launching beach towels and are looking back on the launch party at the beautiful home of designer Elizabeth Stuart. We used our beach towels as the tablecloths at the dinner, and we've pulled the sourcing for the tablescape for your Memorial Day party plans.
You can shop the look below, plus two other looks featuring our Weezie x Heather Chadduck beach towels. Keep reading for the sourcing!
- Towel: Bright Blue Striped Beach Towel
- Wine glass: Anthropologie Twisted Wine Glass
- Water glass: Bilia Bead Tumbler
- Seashell bowl: Pottery Barn Ceramic Shell Bowl (this is no longer available but this White Ruffle Bowl from Crate & Barrel is similar!)
- Flowers: Urbanstems Peonies
- Plates: Scalloped Edge Platter from Wayfair
- Towel: Weezie x Heather Chadduck Navy Beach Towel
- Placemat: Woven Flower Iraca Placemat from Etsy
- Glass: Anthropologie Cordeila Glass
- Plate: Scalloped Melamine Dinner Plates from Ballard Designs
- Napkins: Serena and Lily Beach Bay Napkins
- Napkin ring: Bow Napkin Ring from Etsy
- Towel: Weezie x Heather Chadduck Sage Beach Towel
- Plates: Kyma Dinner Plates from Matches Fashion
- Placemat: Alice Handwoven Placemat from Etsy
- Candle Holder: Tory Burch Lettuce Ware Candlestick
- Candlestick: Ombre Twisted Candle from Etsy
- Glass: Dune Flute in green from LagunaB
Happy Hosting! Shop luxury beach towels for all of your summer beach and pool plans.