Celebrating Red Piping with Bradley Agather
Our latest piping launch has us ready to paint the town red! We turned to one of our go-to tastemakers, Bradley Agather, for a round-up of her favorite red goodies to celebrate the launch. Bradley is the very chic creative behind blog Luella and June. Keep reading to shop all of Bradley's red picks.
Bradley's picks for the home:
- Assouline's Big Book of Chic
- Lacquer Hexagonal Waste Basket
- Red Piped Starter Pack with French blue Mercer embroidery
- LagunaB Berlingot Striped Glasses
- Schumacher Deconstructed Stripe Wallpaper
Bradley's picks for the pool:
- Maygel Coronel Merly Ruffled One-Shoulder Bikini
- Light Blue Striped Beach Towel with red River embroidery
- Hermes Brides de Gala Twilly
- Minnow Boys' Trunks in red gingham
Bradley's picks for a night out:
- KULE The Modern Tee in Poppy
- Westman Atelier Lip Suede
- Swedish Fish - the perfect purse snack!
- White Piped Robe with red River Embroidery, for getting ready.
- Manolo Blahnik Maysale Buckle Mules
Color us inspired. Thank you, Bradley! Shop our latest piping color and get your red fix here.