Consider your terry robe upgraded: luxe piping, sleeves that can be buttoned shorter (so they don’t get soaked), a slim shawl collar for mess-free face masking, pockets, and an attached tie that won’t get lost in the wash. If you'd like a classic white robe, check it out here.
- Made in sunny Portugal with 100% organic and OEKO-TEX® certified long-staple cotton.
Size Chart. Please note, robes may shrink up to 5% upon washing.
- Wash cold and tumble dry on low before wearing. See more in-depth care tips here.
- Snags and loose threads are expected with terry products - snip right away, and your robe will be good as new!
- If you use products with benzoyl peroxide, we recommend a white robe with white piping to avoid any risk of discoloration.
- If embroidered, robe monogram will appear on the left chest.
- For more information, see our FAQ here.