Demand & Supply Planner
Atlanta, GA / Full Time
Weezie is looking for an analytically minded Demand and Supply Planner who will be responsible for demand planning, maintaining supply, and driving improvements across our supply chain. You’ll be tasked with analyzing sales performance and extracting data-driven insights to help improve the business. You will also collaborate with external production facilities overseas and internal teams such as product development, finance, and marketing so strong communication skills are imperative. You will be responsible for keeping your finger on the pulse of demand and for maintaining optimal inventory levels of new and existing products. You will work diligently to optimize our stockkeeping strategy, decrease lead times, and improve margins throughout all points of the supply chain.
This role requires an obsession for detail, a knack for drawing insights through data analysis, and a passion for process and results.
What you’ll do:
- Demand Planning
- Assist in maintaining accurate forecasts for all products, including sellable inventory, packaging, and embroidery supplies
- Uncover trends in customer purchasing behavior that inform product development or marketing opportunities, and that impact supply needs.
- Build out a framework for comparing forecasted demand versus actual
- Supply Planning
- Use forecast tools to maintain optimal inventory levels across all products, taking into consideration economic optimization, stockout risk, and product life cycle considerations
- Analyze and maintain supplier and product lead times and how they impact product purchasing and inventory availability
- Evaluate supply/purchasing plan scenarios against various demand scenarios to ensure we are prepared in the face of volatility
- Build, monitor, and distribute key inventory reports that shine a light on items with backorder risk, overstocked items, and slow-moving inventory
- Supply Chain Management
- Act as the operational point person for supplier and freight relationships and items related to PO placement, MOQs, pricing and payment, delivery dates, packing requirements, SKU set up, and more.
- Seek out areas of inefficiencies in both internal and external facing supply chain processes with the goal of reducing costs and lead times whenever possible
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Business, Finance, or Supply Chain Management
- You have several years of experience and success in a role that requires the use of Excel to solve problems and find answers in large data sets
- You can clearly explain what you learned from your analysis to people who are not data or supply/demand experts
- You are organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, & a strategic problem solver
- You are never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a “no task is too small” attitude
- You are willing to complete a short business case in Excel as part of the application process
What you can expect:
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous employee discount and gifted product
- Bonus time off - 1 week in July and 1 week over the holidays
- You will work in person two days a week and choose your own adventure the other three days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Demand & Supply Manager” and include a cover letter and one-page resume outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job.