Site Merchandising Coordinator
Atlanta, GA / Full Time
Weezie is looking for a Site Merchandising Coordinator to join our growing team. This role is responsible for planning and executing Weezie’s onsite merchandising calendar, focusing on contributing to sales growth, conversion, and engagement. You will be responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of executing the online merchandising and assortment strategies leveraged by website analytics, industry trends and competitive research. You will work cross functionally, collaborating with the Digital Product, Merchandising, and Creative teams to achieve the common goal of maximizing conversion and providing a great customer experience. This role reports into the Manager of Digital Product.
What you'll do:
- Own the planning and timely execution of our website merchandising calendar to support new product launches, promotional events and sales, and seasonal merchandising strategies in order to meet inventory sell through and revenue goals
- Partner with cross functional teams, including marketing, product development, and creative to ensure product content and imagery is accurate and optimized for customer experience
- Test and learn content on site (including A/B tests and redirect tests) to help refine merchandising and landing page best practices and improve overall website conversion performance
- Report to the broader team on site merchandising KPIs and results from merchandising tests
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, at least 1 year of work experience and experience or interest in merchandising, e-commerce, or a related field.
- You have experience working in Microsoft Excel and are interested in analytics
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a positive, “no task too small” attitude.
- You have experience collaborating as part of a cross-functional team. You are comfortable organizing cross-functional projects under tight deadlines.
- You are detail-oriented and obsessed with quality. You are a thorough proof-reader and you always double check your work.
- Basic knowledge of Shopify and HTML would be a plus
What you can expect:
- Unlimited vacation policy and bonus time off - 1 week in July and 1 week over the holidays
- Summer Fridays all summer long
- Generous employee discount and gifted product
- You will work in person two days a week and choose your own adventure the other three days
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Site Merchandising Coordinator”. Please include a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this role and a 1 page resume.