Product Development Intern
Savannah, GA / Part Time
Weezie is looking for a detail oriented, design loving Product Development Intern who is excited to join a collaborative and growing company. You will help support the Product Development team in all tasks related to our physical product. This is a unique opportunity to join a small design-driven team within a quickly growing company!
What you’ll do:
- Support the design and development of new products from concept through production. This will include but is not limited to assisting with initial design mockups and all sample development needs.
- Assist in setting up all artwork files, detail sheets, and other development files to ensure all information is accurate prior to requesting samples from suppliers.
- Track all labdips, strikeoffs and samples to ensure on time delivery
- Maintain product launch calendars, development trackers and other internal documents ensuring all key information remains up to date and available to cross functional teams.
- Coordinate photoshoot samples as needed.
- Help maintain an organized library of lab dips, strike offs and physical samples.
Who you are:
- You have a background (or interest) in textiles, design, or product development or are working towards a degree in a related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Familiar with excel / google sheets.
- You are detail-oriented, proactive and extremely organized
- You are a taskmaster and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and have no issue adhering to deadlines
- You are resourceful with a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- You are a team player, have a positive, “can do” attitude and are not afraid of a challenge.
- You are a problem solver.
What you can expect:
- Based in Savannah Georgia
- This position will require 2-3 days of working together with our team in the office.
- Potential to lead to full time employment.
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PD Intern” and include a cover letter and one-page resume outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job.