Digital Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA / Full Time
We are looking for a customer-centric, results-driven marketer to lead strategy and execution for all revenue generating marketing initiatives across growth and retention. This includes the management of paid social media, search, display , affiliates, email/SMS, direct mail, loyalty and referral. This role will also be tasked with leading the launch strategy for Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, podcasts , and other emerging media channels . as we further diversify our media footprint. This role will be focused on driving continuous revenue growth using a full funnel approach to drive new customer acquisition at profitable rates through iterative testing and analysis. You are highly quantitative and consider defining learning agendas and A/B testing to be among your core competencies. You are obsessed with all things performance and retention marketing and are excited to roll up your sleeves to find new opportunities and efficiencies. This is a high impact role that will report into the VP of Marketing but will work closely with Creative, Brand Marketing, Digital Product and Agency teams.
What You’ll Do
Partner with external agencies to own and efficiently scale all existing and new paid media channels by optimizing performance
Work cross-functionally with our Creative team and external agencies to own testing pipeline and strategy
Plan, manage and optimize email, SMS, and direct mail strategies
Maintain knowledge of performance marketing best practices for highly efficient and effective campaigns across channels, with an eye on emerging channels and tactics
Regularly report on and communicate performance insights, test learnings, and acquisition strategy
Collaborate with Digital Product team on SEO strategy, particularly as it relates to backlink strategy and blog content
Partner with Digital Product team to optimize acquisition flow and customer funnels
Successfully translate brand voice and creative assets into channel-specific content that drives growth
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience. Experience in DTC or e-commerce is a major plus.
- Agency experience or experience managing an external agency partner is required.
- Experience forecasting, budgeting and optimizing between channels is a must.
- You are well versed in Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Excel. Experience with Klavyio, Wunderkind, Yotpo and Attentive is a plus.
- You have experience testing, building, and scaling full-funnel campaigns and understand attribution goals for each channel based on the part they play in the customer journey
- You have a strong background in data, analytics and reporting
- You have an eye for elevated design and have a good sense for which creative may resonate in which channel
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “no task too small” attitude
- You have excellent time management, prioritization and communication skills
- You operate well both collaboratively and autonomously and have an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
What you can expect:
- Unlimited vacation policy and bonus time off - 1 week in July and 1 week over the holidays
- Summer Fridays all summer long
- Generous employee discount and gifted product
- You will work in person two days a week and choose your own adventure the other three days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email email@example.com with subject line “Performance Marketing Manager” and include a 1 page resume and cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the job.