Graphic Design Intern
Savannah, GA / Part Time
Weezie is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our creative team. As an intern, you will assist our Graphic Designer in ideating and executing a myriad of creative projects from digital ads, social assets, to various print materials. This is an unpaid, part-time position starting in January of 2022. This role is an excellent opportunity for a current Graphic Design student graduating in the next year, as there is potential for full-time hire based on performance.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in ideating and creating digital assets for paid advertising, bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to the table, and executing those ideas with precision and attention to detail.
- Assisting our Graphic Designer in creating engaging assets for our social media accounts, from Instagram stories to Pinterest campaigns.
- Aiding our creative team with exporting and uploading creative content for various platforms, namely email and social media.
- Creating digital assets for Weezie’s website, ranging from product imagery to infographics for our blog.
- Assisting in the organization of our creative assets.
Who you are:
- A student of Graphic Design who is excited by honing their skills in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- You are organized, have strong attention to detail, and are a creative thinker.
- You love typography and have a strong sense of composition and color theory.
- A designer with a no-task-to-small mentality.
- You love feedback and work well in a collaborative setting.
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to work closely with a small creative team of a fast-growing brand.
- Potential to receive credit towards your degree for your work.
- A team that works hard but knows how to #enjoythestay
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Design Intern” and include a portfolio or website and resume. All applications must be submitted by September 10th.