Atlanta, GA / Full Time
Weezie is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our growing team. As our first in-house engineering hire, you will lay the foundation for our product and engineering culture by defining our engineering workflow, collaborating on our product roadmap, and playing an active role in growing and hiring for our engineering and data team. This role reports into the Manager of Digital Product.
What you’ll do:
- Own the development of our custom Shopify theme and ecommerce store
- Integrate third-party platforms and systems into our existing tech stack (Shopify, Klaviyo, Wunderkind)
- Own improvements in site performance and code base (i.e. site speed, responsive design, and general code maintenance)
- Collaborate with the Digital Product team to define the technical roadmap as well as document technical requirements and website functionality
- Collaborate with creative and branding teams to build on-brand experiences with a focus of improving website usability
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the UX/UI and brand team to translate concepts into functional ecommerce solutions.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in frontend development.
- You have expertise in HTML, CSS, JS.
- You have e-commerce experience. Specifically, experience in Shopify Plus and liquid is required.
- You have an ownership mindset and are excited about having a high level of autonomy over the technical roadmap and strategy for our ecommerce business.
What you can expect:
- Unlimited vacation policy and bonus time off - 1 week in July and 1 week over the holidays
- Generous employee discount and gifted product
- You will work in person two days a week and choose your own adventure the other three days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Frontend Engineer”. Please include a one-page resume and a portfolio of your front-end/ecommerce work.